Miss this moment...Summer with Kelly

Your Gonna Miss This Moment Play along with this new meme!
You're Gonna Miss This .... I am hooked....
I LOVE the whole idea of posting the moments you are going to or already do, miss the most..... go on over for more info....
I could do a thousand miss this moments regarding my kids.... As I see them grow each and every day...
But sometimes the moments that I miss the most .. are those of my younger, wilder, care free days...
those days of not knowing what you were going to do with your life....
What would you be? Who would you marry... backpacking around Europe... months of free time to spend with your bestest friend in the world... all of the fun, & the tears....
I miss this day... this trip ..this moment in Paris with Kelly
Song for Whoever
when we were 22....
Kelly & I have been friends for 21 years now.... OMG... & considering that for 19 of those years, we have lived on different sides of the country or even earth... I would say that is an amazing feat.... I know to this day...anytime I need her....Kell will be there for me.. I hope she knows I will always be here for her as well.... It isn't often you have these kinds of friendships...
So Kelly... here's to you girl! Missing this moment of a day in Paris with you in the summer of 92..

Comments

Pam said…
I am just getting past the jelousy that you were in Paris and got to travel like that! I would miss it too!! If i'd done it... or done it right! I lived in germany for over 2 years, but missed it.
Awww...I bet that was a fun time! There are SO many moments I miss. I'll have to do this sometime.
Unknown said…
I didn't take a lot of photos when I was younger, but nowadays I'm an avid snapper.
There are so many moments that I don't want to miss!!
Sara said…
How fun! I would love a trip to paris with my best friend, I would miss it too!
He & Me + 3 said…
What a nice memory! That is awesome that you have been Best Friends for so long. Sure wish I could have traveled like that back in the day.
My list would go on forever. Thank you for the comment, and good luck.
Lizzie said…
what a sweet moment!
KC said…
I bet that was a blast.. I think I would miss that also.
Kelly said…
That summer holds such a special place in my memory!! Ecoute et repete....I.am.a.biscuit ;)

I don't think I've ever seen this picture...we look so young!!

Thank you for this tribute and such sweet words about our friendship....It meant so much (especially after this past week...not a good one!!)

I love you and miss you dearly!!
Rhea said…
How wonderful and fun to travel Paris with your best friend!! Love it.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....