"Un-SHUNNED"...

So the man is "Un-Shunned" .... we all knew it wouldn't last...

To be honest... I like to hear myself talk.... & it is much easier when I have someone to talk to..
Besides... my irritating Nanny Fein voice is probably a worse punishment.... (my co worker thinks all Americans sound like the Nanny)

So he has been un shunned..... Funny thing is...he didn't even know he was shunned.....

***sigh***

But before you think I am a total WUSS... and caved & am no longer upset... with the man... not carrying his weight.... he. is. going. to. get. his...

I used to do the whole "mommy is on strike"thing however, I found that only comes back to bite me in the butt.... the mess doesn't bother anyone but me.... if people come to the door... I am the one who looks like a PIG... & I end up doing it all in the end ANYWAY.....

so instead, I throw all of his crap/clothes in the corner.... (lets watch daddy dig for a clean shirt..)
Childish or not...it makes me feel better....

Besides.... I want to have a date night this weekend... & it doesn't work well if I am still ticked...

They are playing movies in the "Old Town" over the weekend..... not sure how they are going to do it... but if it is outside, it is going to be very cool... the town dates back to the 1600's should be pretty cool....

In the mean time, I thought I would share some pictures from LAST weekend....


***EWWWW.... So much for the Artsy/Fartsy.... photos/slide show
...my family looks MISERABLE like they are on the way to get dental work done
....maybe it is mommy's Nanny Fein whiny voice
.... or the fact that I made them let me take 300 pictures.?

You think I jest?

My new camera holds 900 pictures Booo Waaa Haaa.... can't wait until Next weekend...
(the kids really did have a good time... No, R E A L L Y!)

Comments

Diane Mandy said…
Hang tough lady! I'm hoping you get at least two date nights out of this. :-)
Laural Out Loud said…
You are too funny!

Revenge comes in MANY forms- it's fun to take your pick depending on the situation.

And my revenge? Very similar to yours. I just don't WASH my husband's clothes. Try digging through a pile of DIRTY clothes to find something to wear!
Angie's Spot said…
Cute pics! Love the stilts. I haven't attempted to walk on those since elementary school. I'm sure an attempt at this age would require a trip to the emergency room before it was all said and done.
Stonefox said…
Love your humor and reading about your life! So glad to have found your blog!
Kelly said…
I'm happy that your plan is working out well...or is it?! Well, at least have fun on your date night!

I love the pictures!
it's so funny when they don't even realize that they're being SHUNNED...but funny only after the un-shunning! men just.don't.get.it.

have a great date night1
SabrinaT said…
Have a great date night.
My family is the same way. They will live in DIRT for days! ACK!
Kelli Nørgaard said…
you did not give in..you made sure you took care of your own needs, of which DATE NIGHT IS ONE! LOL... the things we do in the name of romance!

So...when is this trip b/w 2 countries going to happen?!?!
Rhea said…
Awesome photos. You're doing a great job with that new camera!
Jill said…
Beautiful photos... love seeing the family together!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....