Couldn't say it better myself....

"And my advice to anyone reading this is, don’t let opportunities pass you by. Don’t dismiss people without thinking about how you may feel later. Don’t end something great, just because you think it would be too inconvenient to your life to let it continue. "

- this pretty much sums up how I ended up in Norway, with Bjørn after spending 8 weeks together....

I have been playing on Stumble all day (looking for birthday ideas)

All of the cool blogs I have been finding ...LOVE em...

Comments

I love it!!!!
So much of my life has been about being in the right place at the right time with the right attitude!
Marsha said…
I hoe my blog is one of the new blogs that you love. Although, I have to admit, it is kinda boring right now. I promise to add excitement to it.
Karen said…
That is fantastic advice. Words to live by.
Jill said…
Totally, totally agree!!

Hope you find a cool birthday gift - and then pass it along to the rest of us. My hubby's 40th is in 1.5 years - and I want to get him something worthwhile... I thought about sending him on a guy's adventure race with his 2 best friend's who ALSO turn 40 within a month of each other.
Corinne said…
I completely agree! I couldn't imagine where I'd be now if I'd let crucial opportunities slip by. This excerpt is a great reminder to leap for opportunities as they come!
LadyFi said…
Love that quotation!

As for fondant and stuff - I think you can buy it and roll it out. If you bought some black food dye, then you could dye it black...
sues2u2 said…
First of all, what's stumble? Never heard of it.

Second after dating for maybe a few weeks, Hubby came to the pool & caught me doodling Mrs Susan _____. Not only embarrassing but in the end truthful! From the time we decided to get married until we did was something like 7 or 8 weeks. I can kinda relate!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

I'm baaaaaack