Yet ANOTHER addiction

OK my new friend Amy turned me onto MEGAVIDEO...wooo haaa hhaaa wooo.

How the HELL have I made it 4.5 years living abroad without this WONDERFUL little AMERICAN GIFT....sigh....

All of my favorite shows... at my fingertips.... & some I have never heard of.

OMG...whats with COUGAR TOWN? please please please...don't tell me this has been canceled (like all of the other shows which show up over here 4 years late...)

Courtney Cox...AMAZING.. but whats up with the Drew Carey chic? ewwww... yet another affirmation that I will NOT be doing anything to my face.. OK.. but she is still REALLY REALLY funny... (moobs... man boobs- I am sooo going to use that)

So what else have I been missing? Now that I have EVERYTHING I want to watch, I don't know what the cool new shows are.

My big plan was to download about 26 hours of shows (the amount of flight time to Argentina... however I can't figure out how to download from Megavideo- I can download it... but can't get it to play...; (

3 days till I leave & I haven't even started digging my summer clothes out...yet here I sit, blogging.

OK... so what shows do I have to check out?
& how the heck do I download these shows to play on my ipods? anyone?...

Comments

I don't watch much TV although I do enjoy Donald Trump's celebrity apprentice. Watch Tv? I'd rather blog!
Batgirl said…
Can't help you there, but have to say I love the new look of the blog! :-)
MommyLisa said…
I never heard of that site... but I googled and found this for you.

http://www.hellogiri.com/download-video-from-megavideo-site-and-forget-youtube/
I have never heard of this. I might need to send friends of mine there to watch shows that they haven't seen yet...like Glee and Vampire Diaries and Flashforward...
Mammatalk said…
Wish I could help, but I am learning, too. Keep me posted.

I'm a closet reality show fan, I've kept up with the Kardashians and something about the girls next door? Shhh..
MsTypo said…
I have one word for you: Glee!!!!! You must download Glee!!!
My guilty pleasure? Thanks for asking...it is REAL HOUSEWIVES of ORANGE COUNTY, NEW JERSEY, ATLANTA...all of them JUICY, LAME...SPENDING FREAKS!!!
I started watching Couger Town from the beginning but I have "cancelled" it from my viewing schedule. It was painful. Not a huge Courtney Cox fan though, maybe that's why. Just didn't work for me. Love the idea of it, just not the execution.
The Middle is good, Modern Family is okay. what I REALLY REALLY LOVE is Mad Men. I'm almost done with season 2 (netflix). I just love the little things like the pregnant peolpe smoking and drinking coffee and booze, the little girl running by her mom with the cellophane bag over her head, and the mom not being bothered at all by it. No seatbelts, car seats, smoking smoking everywhere all the time. The clothes, love the clothes. Highly recommend it.
oh yeah, I LOVE "How I met your monther" too.
Anonymous said…
I LOVE my ipod touch..LOVE LOVE LOVE..it! Did I tell you i love it yet??? hahahah Wow off to Arg huh!..lucky dog...I don't think I like you anymore...wish I was your sis..and you were bringing me back cool gifts..be safe have fun...Bring back funny stories... byb..fake sis..hahahah
Anonymous said…
Wow-I wish I had known about that while living in the UK. The only "current" show we rec'd was Ugly Betty, and that was 2 weeks after the US. Not bad I suppose. I watched my soap operas in 10 second "update" snipets.
Cougar Town is not cancelled--no worries. It's an OK show. Not a huge CC fan--hubby likes it and we joke it's the CC T&A show. I actually like the supporting cast--tres funny!

Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....