Iceland, Germany, & Hungary

Iceland, Germany, & Hungary... these are a few of the destinations my friends are going for their COMPANY CHRISTMAS party... I told you Norwegians are CRAZY about Christmas & their Christmas Parties.

I am working in the wrong office.

Just kidding... we had a lovely party& overnight at a great hotel on the other side of the Fjord....

Just saying 4 days in Budapest for a Christmas party would KICK BUTT.

Trying to get motivated to make my cookies..clean my house & get clothes ready for Eva's Christmas program tomorrow...
(did I mention baby girl has a SOLO in front of like 100 people?-)

Mmmm hmmmm ... she likes the attention like her momma...but gets her voice from her grandmother.

Bjørn bought me a new camera in Dubai so I can tape her performance..
(he will be out of town yet again..)
So If y'all are nice... I will share a video of her big event...
(I know y'all are holding your breath.)

Comments

Roxane said…
Oh I wanna see!! What kind of cookies are you making?
Lee said…
I want to see, and I really want some cookies.
Can't to see the soloist! I'm sure she will do a great job! And the cookies are you sharing! I'm on a carb only diet!
Jemma said…
I fully agree an xmas party in Budapest would be kick butt!! I guess that recession didnt affect companies in Norway!! :-) Have fun at your daughter's xmas show!
Brenda said…
Busy, busy lady !!

I can't wait to see Eva's solo !!!

I wanted to take the time to thank you Tressa for sharing your life through your blog. You make us laugh, we, ( meaning your readers/followers), share your frustrations, we appreciate your honesty, we learn about your new home and country, and definitely enjoy.

So, many thanks.

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS SEASON.

Merry Christmas Tressa, Bjorn, Dane and little Eva from Brenda !!!!
Jill said…
I agree.... 4 days in Budapest WOULD kick butt. :)

Can you believe it's already Christmas? Wow does time fly!!
MommyLisa said…
I want to see - she is singing pa Norske, ikke sant?

:)

ANYWAY - mixup on the contest, but voting is now open for my baby!

http://startribune.upickem.net/engine/Votes.aspx?PageType=VOTING&contestid=11765#SubmissionDisplay

And I am donating funds if we win to a cause! ;)
Bethany said…
Oh my gosh, a few days in any of those places would be so awesome! Hope you are enjoying the Christmas season!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....