A few reasons why 2009 rocked..

2009 was a REALLY, R. E. A. L. L. Y great year for us...

No we didn't win the lottery ..or maybe we did.

After a really SUCKY 2008 I was ready for 2009 to roll in & it didn't disappoint.

Photo below says it all...

HAPPY, H E A L T H Y family... lots of love & lots of traveling this year.

Some of the highlights of the year included our 14 day trek through Europe---putting the Griswolds to shame... My romantic getaway to ROME with hubby... Wine Tasting trip to Argentina...
Getting home to my 20th class reunion & spending some QUALITY time with my parents, sisters & girlfriends... (almost sounds like I won the travel lotto doesn't it?)





Bjørn & Eva both being given a clean bill of health.





This year has been very much about FAMILY...



This is the first time in many years that things have been

CALM... & we have had no international moves, no house building, job hunting, accidents.... Everything has been EASY-PEASY & gosh darn it... we needed it.

Yes... I know I should have done this post last week when it was still 2009..(I am working on the whole procrastinatin thing this year!)
.but i didn't want the year to be a distant memory without saying how BLESSED we have all been.....

I am looking forward to a FABULOUS 2010... hope y'all are too!

Comments

Jemma said…
what a great picture! Here's to an equally happy and successful 2010! :-)
Roxane said…
I travel vicariously through you, so i wish you many more vacations for 2010 :)
Skogkjerring said…
You take fabulous photos and yes, I'm totally jealous of all the travelling...but I think I stop our chances of travelling with all the dogs I have so Ican't complain too much- it's a trade off and our time will come- in the meantime I'll live vicariously through your travels and Kelli's!
Have a super 2010!! Hope you get a chance to travel to Helgøya- it's better then Rome any day...hahahaa..ok..just kidding about that, but you probably already caught that??? ;-)
Sues2u2 said…
I am totally LOVING that slide show you've got going. How cool is that?!

And yes, Happy 2010! May this decade far surpass the last.
Hans and Shinta said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog =) Looks like we both have some similarities. I worked on a ship before too(except mine wasn't a cruise ship, it was a Christian mission ship), met this young missionary on board, got married, and settled down in his homeland for now. Looks like we'll have our share of international moves too. haha..
Love your picture, by the way. Are you a photographer?
Hi, first time poster. Wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. Your photos are beautiful!
Mammatalk said…
Gorgeous shot! Warm wishes for a wonderful 2010!
prashant said…
I am totally LOVING that slide show you've got going. How cool is that?!

Work from home India
Lora said…
Ahhhh, Paris!

Visiting from SITS--love the slideshow! Here's hoping your 2010 is even better than your 2009!
magicdarts said…
Wishing you every health and happiness for the New Year and looking forward to making this the year when our families finally get to meet up!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

I'm baaaaaack