i heart faces...HAPPY BIRTHDAY







I heart faces is celebrating its first birthday WOO HOO!


I ♥ ..I heart faces... So glad to be back playing with the gang...


This time around it looks to be well over 600 entries....

Do you think I have a chance? LOL



It doesn't matter if you win ... its all in good fun checking out all of the other bloggers who


























So, the rules are as follows: “Best Face Photo.” You should enter the face photo that you love the best that you took either in the month of December 2009 or in early January 2010. This is not the week to look through your archives for a favorite photo! We want something that is fresh and new and that shows off where you are in your photography journey right now.

Comments

Sues2u2 said…
That is indeed an amazing photo. The fact that you got the snowflakes on Dane's eyelashes is Wow!
That is a great photo!!! ;) Good Luck this week!
Amanda said…
Oooh the eyelash snowflakes are awesome!
OMG those baby blues....gorgeous!
Captain Dumbass said…
I remember frozen eyelashes. But now I live someplace warm. Cute picture.
Unknown said…
I love your picture of your handsome little man : ) What a great picture. Snowflakes on eyelashes are my favorite : ) Well, I should clarify that looking at them is my favorite : ) It is not my favorite to have cold snowflakes on my eyes : )
love your shot. especially the snow covered lashes. perfect!!
jen said…
Great shot! Gorgeous eyes! Thanks for the nice comments!
Matty said…
Great shot, I love the snow on his eyelashes. You have as good a chance as anyone.
Mike said…
Those are about the bluest eyes that I have ever seen! Great photo!
Dea said…
THanks for the comment on my entry! I love yours as well, such a great photo!
Steph said…
Great photo! Love his eyes.

...stopping by from SITS...

Steph @ A Grande Life
Mrs. M said…
Stopping by from SITS. I just love the snow on his eye lashes! Great picture!!
fidget said…
love the snowflakes on the lashes! brr!
cat said…
What a beautiful picture! Thanks for stopping by.
gina said…
The snow covered lashes look amazing- great shot- you stnad quite a chance!
Unknown said…
What a great snowy portrait.Happy SITS!
Jill said…
Awesome photo of Dane! The snow on his eyelashes if fantastic... well, for me, probably not for him!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....