The best bits & babies....

So the BEST bits about my weekend in England....

first... I love saying ...
"oh,yes, I jet jetted over to England for the weekend...tally ho.." Pretty cool isn't it?

There were sooo many GOOD no, make that GREAT things about last weekend... Just seeing MY GIRLS.. & knowing no matter how many years pass betweenn getting all of us together... things never change between us.... I am soo blessed to have so many NEAT friends from all over the world....

This was the first time, all of us had children & we were able to get them together....

Another cool thing about all of our kiddos... they are all multicultrual... & bilingual...
(ok.. one of them isn't but no matter... we love her anyway... :-)

We had Eva.. who was of course an American/Norwegian...
Then we had Norwegian/Dutch
& finally English /Slovakian

Pretty impressive when you think we could put all of the kids 6 & under together & they would find a language to speak... VERY COOL...

Probably my bestest bit of the whole weekend was my time with Eva... WOW.. what an absolute joy it was to take her with me... & talk about a traveler... that kid is going to go places...(hopefully with me...) She was up at the crack of dawn... carried her suitecase.... switched buses..trains.. flights--- smiling the entire time....

can not wait until our next adventure together!

And now... the "babies"....


















Comments

Tally ho, my friend! Your pics are beautiful as always =)
Tezzie said…
That's so cool to have found a travelling buddy in your daughter :D

Gorgeous shots of some seriously cute kids!
I'm so jealous. No seriously, that sounds like so much fun, and I agree that your pictures are beautiful and so is your daughter!
cat said…
A real global family.
jennohara said…
So much fun! Gorgeous pictures!
Anonymous said…
I would like to exchange links with your site tressainnorway.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....