Woo Hooo.. Hey Tracy's mom!

OK... had a little get together with my American girlies... & my girlfriend Tracy admitted that although SHE never reads my blog, her mother does!

Well her mamma is on her way over to Norway & I look forward to meeting her!
See you at lunch on Friday...

Anyhoo....

I would love to catch you up..but at this point, I fear my head will slam into the keyboard.

I can not remember the last time I have been THIS TIRED... maybe when the kids were newborns?

I feel like I have been running non stop since the end of June....

Awesome vacation in the US... 4 days home/work... off to England
back home... one week home/work ...My parents & Dane arrive...
3 days home/work off to Poland...

3 days home... trying to get my home ready to have TV cameras in all of my closets... (wanna talk STRESS?)

Friday, I put mom & dad on the bus 4:30 am... (I am a ROTTEN daughter)
9 am Bjørn & I meet with TV crew for a shoot... for the entire WEEKEND:....

They left my house at about 7pm


Y'all ... I am POOPED!

I do have some awesome pictures from POLAND... & they were shooting pictures during our TV thing, so hopefully I will have some pictures to post of that too....

Just wanted to pop in & say HOWDY & make sure y'all were still there! :-)

-Tree

Comments

Tezzie said…
Wow...and I thought I was burnt out!! Hang in there...life will be back to the mundane before you know it...and you'll be wishing you had a tv crew wanting to install cameras in your closets. Ok...maybe not ;D Good luck with the filming!! Very exciting stuff :)
Mammatalk said…
I'm here! Can't wait to hear more about your tv thing. How fun!
Robbi said…
Wow Tressa, I'm exhausted just reading about your summer. It sounds like you all had a great summer. I can't wait to see pictures from your summer. Please do let us know when your TV show comes on.

Ha en avslappende uke.
Kelly said…
Yeah, exhausting, but a summer to remember :)

Your pictures from this summer have been amazing!
Frizzy said…
Um...I'm just going to say this once but I'm SO GREEN with envy at all you're doing. What an amazing life and summer! YOU GO GIRL!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....