Loads of this & that....

First..my daddy is going in for another surgery today, so please keep him in your prayers...


I HATE sitting on the other side of the world being soooo helpless..

I wish I was sitting there holding my mom's hand... just to be with them.... instead I sit over here... chewing my nails down & wishing I had a chocolate cake..... HA.. can you say food issues?


The party was a blast... the outfit? I played it SAFE as usual...

Yummy leather jacket... dark jeans.. & leather boots...

but THANK GOODNESS...

1/2 the other ladies were in fleece jackets with NO MAKE UP... Gasp..

As Bjørn & I walked into the party I said a silent THANK YOU...

that my 11 year son talked me out of wearing the leather pants..

no matter how GOOD my butt looked in them... (really).


I am looking at making some changes in the next few months...

BIG changes for me... if all goes well that is... can't say too much about it yet... but I am doing alot of thinking/praying/finger crossing... so wish me luck...


All day I had this song stuck in my head... not so much the GROOVY bit...but more of the

"slow down, your moving too fast..." - Gosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE Simon & Garfunkle..




say a prayer for my pops OK? Keep y'all posted..

Comments

scargosun said…
I love that song. It is one of my Mom's favorites. She said she used to sing is when she rode her horse and it was the perfect beat for the both of them. :)
Keeping my fingers crossed & your dad in my thoughts!! :)
Robbi said…
Thinking of you, and praying for your dad and family. Good luck with all of your upcoming changes and plans, I hope all will be very successful for you.
Frizzy said…
I'm thinking your mom and dad would love a slice of that chocolate cake once you buy or make it. I would too for that matter. Praying your daddy is ok and the surgery goes better than the Dr's hoped or anticipated. Hugs while you wait.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

I'm baaaaaack