Birthday (planning) time...

Oh yes.. it is that time again.. Birthday Party Time.

With Eva having a summer b-day we always have to put it off until school starts..

This year.. I was going to take it E.A.S.Y.. 
no big theme...
no big deal...

I bought a few odds in ends while we were in the US
and decided on a CUP CAKE theme..

I bought a ton of cake decorating things thinking - the girls can all make their own cupcakes...


& take them home .

This year I was going to make an EASY cake... so I wasn't up all night trying to think of something FABULOUS...
I even did a test run...  (forgot to make a giant cherry - note to self)



This Birthday is going to be LOW KEY... just cupcakes... no big deal...  not buying tons & tons of decorations..
Y'all should see my basement... Wild West.. Harley Davidson, Rock Star, Luau, Hannah Montanna 
FULL of left over party decorations...
 (please let me know if you need some)

Not going to do it this year...
NOT. GOING.TO.DO.IT...

& then an American friend over here posted all of the pictures of what she is doing for her little girls party...
Ahhh.. so cute..
I. MUST. DO. IT. TOO....
If I get on line & get everything ordered TODAY.. I can still get better party favors... better decoration.. better everything before her party....


I kid kindda...  But I really do want to do a Cupcake Piñata..  ONLY because you can not find
Piñata's over here... & I am PRETTY sure I can make one...

Of course I could buy one from the U.S.  and send it over...
 but the SHIPPING is a total nightmare.. so expensive

So I am going to give it s shot.. This is totally doable? NO?

& now I need some good frosting tips... I really want my cupcakes to look like THIS...

Are these not the CUTEST?  Why do I do this to myself?
Or this....

OKay.. I will try to be a little more realistic.. any tips for icing?  I want them to look FULL & FLUFFY & (American) store bought...

OMG.. look at these cuties...
Bakerella... I think I love you...
LOVE THIS... but with a 7 of course...  Cupcake blog...

I was getting a little irritated that I didn't buy a cupcake stand  while I was in the states... but look what I found?  OMGoodness... how FREAKING cute is this?

Comments

rach said…
I love cupcake decorations! I have been lusting after that large cupcake cake mold for years now and I've just never gotten around to getting it! I think those pennet flag decorations are super cute as well :) I'm not sure how you would make a cupcake pinata but good luck with it!
Unknown said…
LOL... Oh Rach.. I am the QUEEN of pinatas... - now that I say that.. watch it turn out horrible.
oh my - love the theme. You've found some gorgeous images. Good luck with your pinata!
Sienna said…
the giant cupcake looks pretty delish
Lizzie said…
over the top, or simple i know your little girl will have the bestest birthday ever with a mama who loves her to no end :)
Anonymous said…
I think you may want to get a facebook icon to your site. Just marked down this site, although I must do it by hand. Just my $.02 :)

My site:
dsl anbieter dslvergleichdsl.com
Kelly said…
I started giggling after reading the first couple lines - there is NO WAY that a Westerhold can resist a THEME!!

Eva's party is going to ROCK!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

I'm baaaaaack