Have questions about Norway? Need advice?

Hi y'all!    Been a BUSY BUSY girl... traveling all over Southern Norway for work....
Tønsberg... Oldest town in Norway

Kristiansand
I am always AMAZED how beautiful these tiny little towns are...
Too bad I am always driving & on a tight schedual
I am POOPED...





Hønefoss
(Jevnaker)
I haven't been blogging & I haven't been checking my personal email account.  (oops)
I finaly got around to checking my emails this morning...

I had over 600 something... & found 8 E I G H T
emails in the past 2 weeks from people moving to Norway asking for advice.

I feel HORRIBLE...
I really do try to be helpful... I am more than Happy to offer advice & help where I can.

SO I apologize for my delay in getting back to y'all...
If you have a question , need advice
Please leave me a comment here on the blog.. telling me that you have emailed me.
OR if you are unable to leave a comment...
Please fill out the subject line so  I know it is about moving to Norway etc.
I really hate when the are sent to my spam box... and even more would hate for y'all to think I am not reponding to you emails...

OKay?  Super. 

One day to catch up...(ha ha ha what a joke) 
& then it is off to Bergen..
where I will hopefully have to chance to meet up with on of my favorite expat bloggers--
 Megan over at  Suitcase & Stilettos


Happy Humpday folks..

Comments

Anonymous said…
aw you are so sweet and im ready for a drink (ok so i gave up drinking, but i would make an exception for a glass of wine) or coffee!

hope you have a safe trip and enjoy those cute little towns down south :)
Kelli Nørgaard said…
You can say that you were out traveling and gathering new info to help them as they make the move to Norway! :-)

Feel better now??
Frizzy said…
Oh how I envy you and your life. I would love to do what you're doing. LOVE IT!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....