Haven't I been good?

If you couldn't tell, August was my month...

My month to get back into blogging...
woo hoo..



I have blogged almost more in August than I have for the entire year....

I have been back commenting on your blogs... finding new blogs to fall in love with
& meeting bloggy friends in real life...

But now as the month comes to an end...
So do my ideas for blogging...  :-(

People I got
NOTHING.  NADA. NICHTS

Really... what do you want to talk about?

We have covered my BROKEN TOE.... (by the way... I am now able to slide it in to open toe heels
My day trips
My job.
The loves of my life...

What else is there?

Open for tips for BLOG FODDER...
& just random questions...

Comments

Anonymous said…
cover your intentions for another bergen trip in the near future. or the fact that i need to get out east soon :)

you have been really good this past month! hope you're doing well (and getting excited for your upcoming trips!). PS im going to be emailing you tomorrow :)
Anonymous said…
You should have lots of experience living in both USA and Norway, right?

Would be great to read about the differents, good and bad, of living in these to countries.
MommyLisa said…
I broke my toe too! Sunday, August 8th walking into the house carrying our stuff from vacation and stubbed it on a chair - HARD.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....