Hello Kristiansand!

OK folks... heading into a busy CRAZY week...

Still trying to get used to this horrible broken toe...
Should be interesting how I will pull of all of my appointments this week hobbeling around..
PLEASE do not let it RAIN
...please please please...

Will be hitting the road again this week.. 

Oslo..Tønsberg...
Kristiansand on Thursday 18 Aug

Next week?  Umm couldn't even tell you for sure..  different town every night
but I know I will be in Bergen on the 25th

Kristiansand should be a fun night... heading down south with Oslo stylist/makeup 
to talk MAKE UP & the latest Fall trends.. 

If you are in the area..hope you will stop by.! (send me an email)

Comments

Sean and Mic said…
I love Kristiansand!!! We were just there a few weeks ago. And we ate lunch at Helig Land (restaurant in the photo).
Hope you have a great time.
Kelly said…
Take care of that toe!! and have fun :)
BTW, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you are posting regularly again - I feel so connected :) XXOO
KT said…
Like the blog! Headed for Stavanger anytime?
Anonymous said…
im on it when you're in bergen!!! so keep me posted on your schedule!!!
Lizzie said…
have fun busy lady! careful with that toe :(

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....