TRUE LIFE... I am a Beauty Blogger... (sometimes)

Yes, I do blog about everything...mostly about life as an expat -working in the cosmetic industry-
 I am usually asking for advice from my super cute readers..
about what I should wear, when should I wear it?  HELP
....  occasionally I will write a review on a product I LOVE LOVE LOVE... 
 so doesn't that qualify me as a beauty blogger?

I found these super cool  bloggers.. Fabulous but evil &  Mrs. Monologues

I just had to link up  this week...
 
For those of y'all who haven't been here before.. I am a nomadic American girl living in Norway.
I am a jack of all trades... educated Political Scientist-German Translator... Cruise Ship Purser..
Travel Agent.. Perfume/ Cosmetics Manager
 & now finally Area Sales Manager for a Scandinavian Cosmetic company.
 I have FINALLY landed my DREAM JOB..
Make Up & Traveling..
next stop GREECE
sometimes have to pinch myself to believe that my moving to Norway may just work out in my favor.
 
If you go through my blog.. you should be able to find some product reviews...
 & some of the places my job has taken me... & of course loads of pictures of my kiddos. :-)
 
But as I am focusing on Fashion/ Beauty today... thought I would share a few more  FAVORITE things which  I picked up while in the U.S. last month
 
While I was home with my mamma...
 we went through some of her jewelry boxes where she gave me permission to take what I wanted..
 
I kept going back to the pieces I rememberd most from my childhood..
 
like this gold buckle bracelet which was my grandmothers... passed on to my mom & now given to me..
the detail is AMAZING...  
The next piece... This groovy silver medallion.. on a long silver chain...
from mom's first trip to Acapulco..  I have already worn it several times


 and finally one of my all time favorites...
 
An opal cocktail ring... my Uncle Mike sent it to my mom from Vietnam where he was stationed..
 (long before I was born)
 
Its beautiful & I love it... I love it even more because of the connection between my mom & Uncle.
 
 
 
 
I bought tons of shoes while home.... probably my favorite pair..
are my Calvin Klein animal print pumps... my little sister talked me into them..

Been dying to wear these which I planned on doing during next weeks launch of our new fall products......

This was the plan...


This was NOT... stupid BROKEN TOE...  :-( 

So now it is off to find some flats.. until my little piggy gets better.


Sooo SAD...

And finally I will leave you with my new FAVORITE beauty product..
Oriflame's Tender Care lip balm... 
 I started using this last week after seriously burning my lips while out on the boat..
 ... I decided to try the Tender Care after the product I usually use...
did N A D A ...
after two days of use... my lips were soft & smooth & no longer bothering me...
Loving it!
now go on over & check out the other fashion/beauty blogs. :-)

Comments

Frizzy said…
I am green with envy of your job and the travel! ENVY!
Sounds like so much fun!
tara said…
thanks so much for linking up! those animal print pumps are HOT!
Anonymous said…
1st off...jewelry that has special meaning is SO much more awesome than just plain jewelry we buy on our own :)

2nd: if i had your job, my life would be complete...seriously. all of my favorite things wrapped into one LOL!

3rd: if your toe doesn't heal fast enough i can send you my address for those shoes :) id wear them everyday! (ok...i really hope you get better!)
rach said…
I love the shoes! Hopefully the big piggie toe heals soon so you can wear them!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....