Favorite photo Friday.... Rhodes, Greece

It has been so long since I have had time to concentrate on taking pictures....

I miss it...
I have been looking though some of my favorite photo blogs for inspiration.... 
and found my way back to  Long  Road to China...

I always find so much inspiration from Lisa....
and found some additional photo blogs though her which   I am now digging. :-)


My favorite photo this week is from Rhodes.... old town... so much history... so much beauty...
AMAZING town...

Although the week was much more WORK than leisure.... It was a good week away..
The thing I was DREADING most... (standing before 200 NORWEGIANS.. giving a speech... telling jokes (trying to be witty) & presenting awards in NORWEGIAN...  turned out pretty good...
I know that if I could pull THAT off, I can pretty much do anything...

The enitre week I was in Rhodes... I kept thinking of how much I wished I had my kiddos with me...

Greece is one of all of my favorite places... and I have so many wonderful  memories from Greece from my "youth"

Can not wait to take my them island hopping... 
speaking of  ...hopping
hop on over to check more favorite photos...






Have a fantastic weekend y'all  :-)



Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

Comments

Gorgeous photos...I miss your amazing shots!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
beautiful shots. thanks for stopping by :)
Lovely pictures! Congratulations on your successful presentation... in Norwegian no less! :)
Gina Kleinworth said…
WOW- incredible sights!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
I would love to travel.... Will have to continue my virtual traveling through blogs. Thanks for sharing your trip.
Unknown said…
Greece is on my countries to visit list, one day :)
lovely photos!
Unknown said…
Lovely photos. The light in the first one is beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
Misty said…
That first shot is stunning! Thanks for linking up.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....