Good Morning Norway

I am really enjoying my week of "Home Officce".... 
Getting my babies ready for school... having time in the morning...
My mornings here in Norway are different than the mornings we shared in the U.S.

Yesterday, I asked Eva to run & get something out of my car....

She came in YELLING...Mamma there are MOOSE standing by your car!

MOOSE?... surely she means deer? ...Moose?

I looked through the glass door..No moose... ran to the back deck...
Sure enough... there were THREE Moose in our back yard... a mama & her babies...

Of course of all times NOT to have my camera ready...
Thankfully our neighbor saw them too & snapped this...  I have heard rumors of moose roaming the neighborhood... but this is the first time I have seen it!  Pretty.Freaking.Awesome.

I walked Eva & a couple of the neighborboys to school today....
Of course they can never take the shortest path...
Noooo... it was through the woods... over the hills....  I thought about yelling for them to get down...
but then thought better...

why not let them enjoy the beautiful morning & their little adventure as long as possible...
 Must admit.... as long as it isn't raining, I like my mornings here in Norway

Comments

Skogkjerring said…
It is freaking awesome to see moose live! I can´t ever get enough of seeing those giant creatures!!! :-) But I never want to meet one up close!!!

Only problem with mornings in Norway- going into the season we are going...it´s so dark, it doesn´t feel like morning, it feels still like nighttime...ugh, but...on a positive note- it´s cozy with fires and big wooly sweaters ;-))))

Have a great day :-)))

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....