Fragments.... weeks flying by...

I always have the best intentions of writing.. and sharing photos of my life here in Norway...
And then something gets in the way...  and then... my little diddy.. gets lost in the chaos of my life.

LAST week... Princess had her first dance competition.     
Lets be honest.. PRINCESS is DANCING for me. because I wanted her to try it
 She started dancing Freestyle- but would much rather be learning hip hop...
 (she has to wait til next year for hip hop)   & if I was REALLY honest.. she will probably be playing Handball &soccer next year instead of dancing.. but she thought the competition was fun...




- Spring is TRYING to come to Østfold... 
Some days it is AWESOME.. and as soon as you think you can break out the sandals.. (no matter how CRAZY you look to the Norwegians...) - the near freezing rain starts again... UGGH..

I use every chance I get- to be outside.. and to start taking pictures again... 
 preferably with my favorite guy...


Still loving my job, but trying to learn how to say NO...
Over the past year I have tried to be everywhere at the same time... but as you all know... that doesn't work so well when there is only one of you.





After Make up show in Kristiansand this weekend... with my partner in crime.. Stylist/makeup artist.



My kiddos are growing up SO FAST... so I am still trying to figure out how to balance it all..

But then again.. aren't we ALL TYRING to figure that out?

Oh exciting news... I think I get to go to the COSMOPOLITAN BEAUTY AWARDS next week..

and even MORE exciting... MY BFF from high school.. Kelly will "popping" by Norway to see me, on her way home from a business trip in Prague...
I AM soooo excited!  Just the thing I need to get me through the last few months before going home to the US for a few weeks...
The countdown to the annual trip home.. can be sooo long and painful.
So thankful Kell will be coming to catch up & break up the wait.




Comments

Have you ever tried meditating? It's supposed to calm your mind and make you help deal with the chaos in your life.

Yes, the kids do grow up fast. Enjoy while they're still under your roof! Mine have flown the coop and sometimes I wish I could go back to the time when they were little, just for a day or so, to hold them close, and the hear their funny kid stories.

I can still hold them close, but they're so big now! And they don't smell like little kids anymore ;)
MommyLisa said…
My friend who lives in Stavanger is getting her plane tickets already for her summer trip here. ;) Have fun.
Balance is hard....miss seeing your amazing photos! It's nice and helpful to have things to look forward to especially nicer weather! Your lil dancer is a doll!
Laural Out Loud said…
You give us just enough to keep us going until the next post!

My daughter is in Hip Hop and LOVES it. They look like spastic monkeys, though- the whole class is uncoordinated and it is so much fun to watch, lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

I'm baaaaaack