Sometimes this is SPOT on....

Pisces
 Your Daily Horoscope

The career ladder seems to be a lonely place at times today, but that is only because you have lost sight of your true priorities. You got lost in the outcome, in the politics, and have forgotten that the true value is the joy you feel in your work.


 Sometimes my Horoscope is SPOT on & then I get a  little freaked out...

Everything came to a head yesterday...  ( took 10 months to get seriously pissed off..- not too bad..lol)
Thank goodness I have a fantastic boss who values me & my ideas... ( and a great team..)  

All is cool...  is it Friday yet? 

Do you read / believe in your horoscope?

Comments

I used to read my horoscope when I was in a country where I could understand the language ;) I don't believe in it, but it is just fun. And it might trigger the subconscious in some way that might help. Tealeaves can do this too, I understand.

And yes, let's have fun and enjoy our work in the moment and not forever worry about the outcome.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....