Favorite Photo Friday... Faces of Thailand

the long road
Oooo I have been waiting all week- so I could post my FAVORITE PHOTOS on FRIDAY...   over at the long road to china-
 I know it says photO..
but I have to post some of my favorite faces from Thailand.. so I have to make it photoS..
absolutley fell .in.love. with this little girl...
everyday we would sit at the same spot on the beach..
and everyday she would come by and talk to me.
We asked her where she learned English--- at school?  Oh no, she didn't go to school.. :-(
she told us she was from Bangladesh.. and her parents had sent her & her big sister to Thailand...
 to live with the man selling t-shirts...  just heartbreaking... If I could have brought her home with me,
I would have.

the "corn" lady.... everyday.. selling us corn..

Easy to see why Thailand is called the land of smiles... :-)
Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Comments

Beautiful pictures and that little girl omg....I want to take her home too. Sad story but most likely not uncommon.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

I'm baaaaaack