Beauty and the Beach... 365-2

We had a fabulous sunshine day... which I had to take advantage of...
Eva... was feeling generous, and  agreed to go to the beach with me.. :-) 
I was unable to pick JUST ONE...
so bare with me

This was Dane's pick..



This is one of my favorites...
I love that she still looks like my baby girl..
as I went through the different shots, I was amazed,  
 her expression could make her look 5 years older or younger,




I love her little profile...                    


One of the beaches where we like to go..

it takes so little to have a fabulous day with my favorite girl... xoxoxo 

 To see more fantastic sky shots... hop on over to Tina's - a little piece of heaven...
& SKYWATCH...

Comments

Great shots and you are so right some she looks so old and others her cute young self! She is so photogenic! Love seeing your pictures again!
HansHB said…
Himmelsk flott innlegg!
Ønsker deg et godt nytt fotoår!
Anonymous said…
Hallo Teras,
Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar bei mir und ich kann nur sagen, dass mir deine Fotos auch super gefallen.

Ein lieber Gruß zu dir von Mathilda ♥
Anonymous said…
Es sollte Teresa heißen...meine Finger spielen heute einen Ulk mit mir *ggg*
Steffi said…
Great photos!Happy New Year 2013!
wonderful pics! thanx for sharing with us :)
Anne said…
Godt Nyttår og mange gode ønsker for det nye året til deg :-) ikke måte på som årene flyr avsted, nesten så en har nok med å følge med!!

Utrolig vakker jente du har, og utrolig vakre bilder du har legt ut her. Ditt første var helt `stunning`!!! og kunne vært tatt av den aller mest proffe fotograf!! du imponerer, og det til gangs!!!

Anneklem.
MommyLisa said…
Beautiful...all of them.
Julia said…
She is such a pretty girl!!
Laura said…
she is so lovely!!! Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....