365-49 Fredrikstad by night

I had forgotten how nice Fredrikstad was at night time..

I don't go out in the evening very often during the winter..
and getting a "night shot" in the summer is pretty close to impossible.
it just doesn't get dark enough.



I decided to grab my camera & see if I could get a couple of shots.
.. I thought I could use this as a learning opportunity.






Lesson one.. Hard to take photos when it is MISTY.. 
- next time I venture out.. I think I will wait until the sky is clear,,

Lesson two. - fantastic time to take out the tripod sill in it's box

Comments

Joyful said…
I love mist so I like that photo ;-) It is actually darker there than I would have thought. Is it dark for a few hours at night and then mostly twilight?
Anonymous said…
You've captured the light beautifully... yes, yes! Dig out that tripod... :-) Mist and fog can create some dramatic scenes... thanks for sharing with me on G+!
Robbi said…
First picture is gorgeous!

Klem

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....