Here comes the sun... 365-83

march 24


After spending the weekend walking around in an upset HAZE... the sun came out..
 and I started to feel better...

both kids had friends spend the night..
so the house was full of love & laughter..
the sun was out..
and it was the first morning of the year I was able to sit out on my deck and enjoy my morning coffee..
in my tempur pedic slippers... ( I know they aren't sexy.. but lord are they comfy & warm)
and my jammies..
Just plan on keeping my head high..emotions in check..
and following up with the police.. school.. and hospital...
what a crappy start to our Easter vacation...

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you for sharing these beautyfull pictures with us ! The most beautyfull things are offen just right outside our doorstep :)
And continue to fight for your son's case!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....