Never leaving things unsaid

Whilst waiting for the kids to finish swim practice.. I decided to take a walk through old town & stumbled upon an All Saints day celebration... Despite the cold & the rain, it was lovely..
They gave each of a little box, paper and a pencil.  We were told we could write the things we WISHED we had said, to our loved ones who had passed.  I thought & thought & couldn't come up with a single thing.   All of my loved ones who have passed knew how much I love/d them & how important they were to me.  I am thankful for having no regrets about things I should have said.

Comments

Not many can say that !!
I hope to be better at that.
Have a wonderful week!
piotr said…
Fantastic blog
Watch me
www.elNorway.blogspot.com
Debie Napoleon said…
Hi, I know that you haven't posted in a while, but I nominated you for a Leibster award. Check it out at devonshiredesign.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

I'm baaaaaack