Look what I found in my purse...

After a totally SHIT day yesterday, I lingered in bed a little longer than usual this morning...
My precious 7 year old... managed to get out of bed on her own...  - & make her own lunch...
YEA.... love that kid...


Fast forward to 1 o'clock....  I am working from home so hadn't checked my purse until just now...

& this is what I found,...




Things like this...

make me so proud to be Dane & Eva's mom...

They are such wonderful.. thoughtful little people...

it brings tears to my eyes...


For real.


I am soo totally blessed to call them my own.


SIGH:..

MOMMYHOOD... the best job in the world.

Comments

Frizzy said…
Amen sister! Amen!


What a sweet patootie you have there.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....