Halloween,DUBLIN, & Lego championships....

Holy smokes.... I am SWAMPED.  

Since I last posted we had...Halloween... 



Little Smurfette... & a Zombie scaring kids taking candy..






 

I have been in Kristiansand  doing a make up show...

& in Dublin for Dinner..















OK we were there longer than just dinner.. 36 hours to be exact to celebrate the hubbys Birthday


Darling Baby boy & his team kicked  BUTT... during their FIRST LEGO LEAGUE competition...
Out of 18 teams..

His team took first in "marketing"  - Second place in theory.. - third place for their ROBOT.
& SECOND overall...


So I hope y'all will forgive me for being away so long... I 've been one busy mamma! :-)

Comments

rach said…
What a busy life! I hope you enjoyed Dublin- I actually recognize the pub in that picture you took of the band playing! thats one of our favorites to go to in temple bar!
MommyLisa said…
Okay, when you go to someplace like Dublin do you and hubby and friends speak English to each other or Norwegian??

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....