365-56 - not as easy as I thought...

feb 25

Couple of weeks ago I snapped a picture of the moon from my back deck..  it came out PRETTY DARN good ( if I do say so myself)

Soooo easy... & I started thinking of all of the night shots I would begin taking...   
My cousin tipped me off to the full moon a 'comin  ... Perfect

Grabbed my camera.. & wen out on our top deck.. ready to get something
AH-MAZING.

only to be disappointed.

BLOB after blurry BLOB I shot away..

Even went as far as IMing my friend on facebook who is a professional photographer to ask him what I was going wrong.  :-(

Turns out I don't have half of the cool equipment to take a really great shot..

after probably 750 shots... this is what I got..
not bad but  looks like I will going back to the drawing board.

Comments

Kelly said…
This is an incredible shot!! Beautiful :)
Sara Louise said…
Not bad?! Are you nutty? That's gorgeous!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....