No I haven't run away to joing team AVON....

Sorry to scare y'all-

I ask what you think.. & then drop off the face of the earth... SORRY.

Life has been pretty crazy/dramatic over here...

I have been through more these past 3 months then I have in the past 2 years... some bad... some FREAKIN AWESOME.

I will try to catch up this weekend...

Just know.. we are all healthy... I am not pregnant... not sick... still happily married...

Just making some BIG changes...

Oh ya... I think while I was away I turned 40...

No worries...

Comments

Kelli Nørgaard said…
Glad you already answered the first questions that popped into our minds... :-)

And I know all about those kinds of days/weeks/months...heck years. :-)
Have a great weekend!
Robbi said…
Glad you all are doing well. Can't wait to hear an update!

Have a great weekend.
rach said…
Glad to hear that you are still in the blogosphere and that you and the fam is doing well! looking forward to an update!
Sandy said…
:D Looking forward to hearing the updates and glad you are still here with us.
Laural Out Loud said…
Can't wait to hear what you have up your sleeve!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....