Stockholm, Stockholm,Stockholm... LOVED it.

I am a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Blogger. 
I miss my dear blog I really do.... Every once in a while I will pop by...(with the intention of writing something)  & read a couple of old posts... or look at some pictures of the kids...
Makes me sad I don't have the time to blog on a regular basis...

STOCKHOLM was AMAZING-....
I could TOTALLY live in that city...  I have been to Stockholm before but never with a bunch of SWEDES..
Even MORE fun...
During my 2 days in Stockholm... I went to the Corporate Office.... I met the CEO.  I had lunch with the Nordic director... I went to our "concept store" .... was invited to the company SUMMER Party...  with the most amazing VIEW... 

(Managed to pull a few outfits together...
- thank you for all of your help.!)

MY FABULOUS COUNTERPART
 <----     from Bergen...













I went on a tour of the factory... where they make most of the bath products... HEAVEN...








Love the expression on the guy opening the vat.... So proud...





NOTHING Hotter than me in a HAIRNET...  :-)
















Stayed in a fabulous TRENDY hotel... Nordic Light in Stockholm
with the SNOTTIEST staff E V E R ...  . 
The past 6 weeks my life seems to have been going in FAST FORWARD. 
I have seen more of Norway in the past 6 weeks, then I have in 6 YEARS...
I have met so many fabulous people... & I LOVE my job... crazy about my boss & co workers...
thrilled about the challenges... & (most) of the travelling...

Good lord I am using the word FABULOUS way too often aren't I? 
Things are moving along... the family is getting used to mommy be on the road...
 (the home office makes up for the time I have to be away...)

Have I mentioned I am going HOME in 5 short days? 
Back to Kansas City with mama & dad... then off to see my sister & brother & their families...
SOOO EXCITED. 
Hope y'all are having a FAB...(just kidding)
WONDERFUL summer! 
Ours officially started yesterday when the kids FINALLY got out of school.

Hopefully I wll have a bit more time to blog & catch up with y'all during vacation... 

xxx Tree

Comments

Ooh, I'm going to Stockholm (for the first time) in just over a week. Glad to hear you loved it :)
Laura said…
I love Stockholm! Had a best time there!!
Unknown said…
It is such a great city.... BEAUTIFUL people... BEAUTIFUL city... loads of SHOPPING... I'm moving... lol...
Tezzie said…
I'm so happy you're loving your job...sounds fabulous ;)! I totally get the no time to blog thing...but hope you'll get back to it when you can; miss you!
Anonymous said…
Wow - it really does look like a beautiful city. So great to hear that you are having soooo much fun! xx
Jaymo said…
Wow, sounds like you have life moving in a great direction! Stockholm looks Fab, and seems the job couldn't be better...plus you get to go home and love up the family! Happy for you!
marcela said…
I'm dying to visit Stockholm, next time I visit Norway I will travel to Sweden, that's for sure!!! I hope you have a FABULOUS sommerferie! haha
Anonymous said…
Congrats on your fabulous new job! You seem so happy!! I had the opportunity of tagging along with Hubby on a business trip to Stockholm in June 2007--we absolutely loved it! So beautiful!
Tiffany said…
I loved Stockholm!! Beautiful pictures, it makes me miss the place like crazy! It's always better to experience a culture with the locals ;-)
cat said…
Does look like a fabulous trip, so used the word as often as you like.
Kanika said…
Another set of beautiful pictures of the most beautiful city!
trininista said…
Great photos. Great hotel room. Wow. And one can NEVER use the word, "fabulous" too often as far as I am concerned!
Natalia Lynn said…
This looks fabulous!! I want to go to Sweeden and have friend there this year, so I might make it up there! What a beautiful, fun place! I found your blog from Megan at A Suitcase and Stilettos, and I am so glad I did! Glad to be following a long!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....