Venice (the suite life) The Liassidi Palace





First stop.. The Liassidi Palace.
I had two days in Venice before my friend arrived & I needed to find somewhere to stay.. My first trip to Venice I was 19 & backpacking with my sister & our friends.  I'm sure we stayed at a hostel and were eating from the grocery stores.  I don't remember much from that trip other than a dissapointing trip to a glass factory. 
I have one picture from that trip..

For the record, I'll kill my kids if I send them on a trip like this and they come home with one picture!

My second trip to Venice was while working on a cruiseship. We, of course stayed on the ship, and when we finally got off work & had time to go a shore, my husband thought Venice was old,dirty & way over priced.  So much for romance in Venice. 

THIS time.. I would do Venice the way I wanted.. I would stop counting every dollar & treat myself.  Damn it! I deserve this.. I decided to go for the suite life.
I booked a room at The Liassidi Palace.  Fantastic, friendly service, great location, great breakfast.. And beautiful large rooms.






Just goes to show.. Getting divorced & starting over, can be pretty damn suite. 
#blessed #singlelife



Comments

Travel Bugs said…
Venice is certainly in my bucket list despite knowing it is over-rated :-P. Hope you have a great time!
Unknown said…
Not overrated in my opinion. It takes a lot to impress me.. And I'm so impressed. One of my new favorite cities.
Mary said…
Good. For. YOU!!!! That hotel is gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

A visit to the ICE AGE....

Mortified Monday...

Your opinion matters....American, Norwegian or just Me?