Time to GROUND the kid... or better yet LOCK HIM UP.


Came across an article today about Joran van der Sloot being arrested for yet ANOTHER murder...
I am sure y'all remember him from the Natalee Holloway disappearance in 2005.

This time playboy Joran was picked up in Peru where he had been for a poker tournament for the past two weeks....


I'm not one to critcize others parenting skills (at least not to your face ) but COME ON...


Your 18 year old is accused of MURDERING another 18 year old... arrested TWICE... basically gets away with MURDER... & you just get on with your life?... pretend nothing has happened & foot the playboy murders bills & let him lead a jet setting life? Until he kills another young girl?


I really really HOPE that this kid gets what he deserves & is LOCKED UP for life in PERU... bet it won't be near as cozy as the jail in ARUBA would have been....


Had to get that off of my chest... sigh.... I know I am blogging about totally random things of late... Just trying to get back into the the swing of things... writing & taking pictures...


On another note...


Bjørn was admitted to the hospital... for what we though was a blocked intestine... after 8 hours.. they have finally sent him home , with loads of antibiotics... they THINK it is "just" an infection..

I am lighting candles...saying prayers & crossing fingers that that is all it is & will pass quickly..

Comments

hexe said…
Hope everyone is feeling better. And I agree - lock the kid up.
beaverboosh said…
Hope the fella is feeling better and it is nothing serious.
paige said…
I KNOW. My mom heard about this while I was in Peru and was not pleased about the state of affairs of the world today.

Obviously he didn't kill me, but still. Somebody lock this kid up forever, would ya???

End rant.
Anonymous said…
I think we all wish we could punch Joran right in the face. He's always got that little smirk too... makes me want to knee him in the rocks.

Anyway, found your blog via BlokThoughts. I lived in Stavanger, Norway for seven years when I was younger (about 20 years ago) so interested in keeping up with your blog further since I don't think I'm going to be making it back there in a while! I want to go back and see the place so bad!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....