Love you....

Yesterday... I was having one of those mornings...  Over tired from a late night working... frustrated with my babies  while trying to get them out the door & to school on time... 
As a mother... you know what I am talking about...  Sigh...

To say I WASN'T in my BEST MOMMY mode  is an understatement... 
a hem....

I was having a pretty CRAP morning... until I went outside to get in my car...
There I found a little note left on my car.. by my little man....

Even though he was late for school... he took the time to write this...

THIS is what it is all about... 

Comments

Did you just melt? HOW SWEET! : )
Frizzy said…
Such a sweet little man. You must be doing something right if he tells you this after a rough morning. Hugs!
Ashley Sisk said…
Awww that's so sweet - I think my day would have turned right around.
Tezzie said…
So very sweet <3 I love that you took a picture of it...that way you can have it printed and hang it somewhere you can always see it and instantly feel cheered :D
It's amazing how kids know just the right thing to do to turn a crap morning into something fantastic.

How sweet is that!
Rhea said…
That's really sweet. I always feel so guilty when I'm not in my best mood and then one of the boys does something that makes my heart melt and make me realize I need to chill out.

Great post!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....