Winter is on its way...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so happy to see that Norwegians wear hats with Norwegian flags on them, too! We bought hats while we were over there in August and I wasn't sure if they were too "touristy" to wear because they both rock a little mini Norwegian flag on the front. Norwegians are some very patriotic people! Love it!
sues2u2 said…
Your daughter's friend rocks the camera look too! So cute.
Kacie said…
Your photography is always so gorgeous. The leaves are just turning colors here in Dallas, TX!
Sophie said…
Beautiful kids, beautiful photos! How I miss snow!!
Laural Out Loud said…
One the way? It looks like it's arrived to me! I miss winter so much...
MommyLisa said…
Norwegians put the flag on everything!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....