Black & White Wed....

Its been a LONGGGG time.. but I am ready to get into the swing of things for 2011..
I am back with my sisters over at Communal Global & back to playing along with
Black & White Wed. over at The long Road to China.

It has been a while since I have walked around with a camera in my pocket & an extra camera in the car "JUST IN CASE".

I have missed shooting pictures..
I have missed looking for the beauty in everyday things.
But I am going to try to get back on track....
Dane after a day on the slopes... we have been getting lots ok ski time this season.

 Baby Boy..(how long will I be allowed to call him my baby boy?) leaves for a ski trip with the ENTIRE 6th grade next week....
They will spend 5 days skiing, skiing.. more skiing.. learning winter survival,
Ice Fishing..
By the end of this... the kids will be officially Norwegian.. :-)
I am so jealous.. I wish they would let mom's go along...

Comments

Unknown said…
gorgeous shots! sounds like a fun time for them. sorry you will miss out :-)
Sharon said…
My baby boy is in 7th grade, so it's still okay to call him that!
Awesome shot..love the B&W! So cool he gets to do a ski trip with his peers....something he will remember forever. Happy to see you back I love your pictures! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Tezzie said…
Sounds like fun! And, glad to have you 'back' :D
Wanda said…
Welcome back (and to Cummunal Global too). Fun snow picture of your "baby" boy. (And even though we may have to stop saying the "baby" word outloud - they can't stop us from thinking it.....ever!)
;)
Vrinda said…
Skiing is fun isn't it. Very nice capture.
Jan Halvard said…
Welcome to Norway and enjoy your skiing!

Getting a little homesick when I see your beautiful skiing pictures!

Jan Halvard
norwegian in La Paz, Bolivia.
¡Buenos dias Bolivia!
sues2u2 said…
What an awesome school trip! You know what field trips are like in the states.

Last summer when my son was away @ scout camp I missed him so much. This wasn't even his first long overnighter. It's just being a mom. And yes, I still call my son my baby & he's over 6ft, shaves & is 13 yrs old. My thought is that as long as I don't call him that in front of his friends I'm doing fine.
MommyLisa said…
Here in Minnesota they send the kids for a week up North to learn about winter survival and global warming, etc. They cross-country ski, snowshoe and are outside for most of the day.

:)
Mommy2Four said…
Awww...sorry you have to miss out! Love the shots!
Ashley Sisk said…
I haven't been skiing in years but this looks fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....