Black & White Wednesday.. :-)

Its Wednesday... Time to show you what I have been up to this week..
the  Black & White version.
If you would like to play along ... head on over to Lisa's at the Long Road to China
We have had AMAZING weather this week.. 
feels as if SPRING HAS SPRUNG here in Norway.  Little Miss Eva & I headed over to the Beach to take some shots... here is my conversion to B & W.
I am really digging the B& W because you can't tell just how
mismatched her outerwear is. Lol
Want to see what others around the world have been up to this week?  Head on over to Communal Global.. (after you leave me some lovin of course... :-)




Comments

Ashley Sisk said…
LOL - your right I never would have known that her outfit was mismatched, but she's adorable either way!
Justine said…
gorgeous shot, what a pretty girl.
Gina Kleinworth said…
What a beautiful young lady
Tezzie said…
She's sooo beautiful! And, I'm so jealous that spring is 'springing' in Norway...but, then again, I'm hoping for lovely springy weather when I visit there in a few weeks, so let's hope it stays lovely :)
Tezzie said…
Thanks for your sweet words at my place <3. As for my Norway trip, I'll be going to Mysen again with my class to do our part of this year's info and techniques exchange...if you have time for a drive, maybe you'll want to meet in Mysen for a coffee, or something :) We ended up having some free time in the evenings last year, and I'm pretty sure I could arrange a couple of hours during a morning or afternoon, too, if need be!
Wanda said…
Love both but the black and white is perfection. Really love it!!!
She is such a beautiful girl .....love them both....her eyes ! Wow
Anonymous said…
Both the b/w and color photos are beautifully done. Did you just point and shoot? Did you do any kind of color enhancement? The colors are so vibrant. My pictures never turn out that way. What kind of camera do you use? Sorry for the numerous questions, but your pictures are gorgeous! I wish mine came out that great.
Unknown said…
She looks SO much like you. Absolutely beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....