Favorite Photo Friday... our cruise to Kiel...

I am LOVING Fridays again... (OK, I ALWAYS love Fridays...) 
But now since I started hanging back out at Lisa's The Long Road to China & back....
I am LOVING BLOGGING on Fridays...

I am motivated to whip out my camera & document our lives again... I have been SOO bad this year!

Last week, Bjørn & I decided at the last min.. to grab our babies & take a cruise to Kiel...

It was their Fall Break... and we felt that ONCE again they had been gipped out of doing something COOL.
Our poor deprived babies...

Our options were an 8 hour drive to LEGO LAND in Denmark... Or a 2 day cruise to Germany.
We decided on the cruise.. so that we could have a little break too... 
& y'all KNOW how much Bjørn and I LOVE CRUISING...
For those of you new to AIN... hubby & I met & fell in love at sea.... (awwww)
On with the pictures..
OK... it is really a FERRY.... but the NICEST ferry I have ever been on.







View of one side of Oslo harbor...  If I was a wealthy woman... this is where I would have my boat!



Sail away....


We ate...
We Drank...

We shopped...

Hung out with Clowns...


WE had MUCH needed DOWN time as a FAMILY....





OK... Hope they don't get mad at me for my 596 pictures... but how to choose? 
We had such a nice weekend...

Don't worry...loads more to post of our time in Kiel...

Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend! 

Comments

Mia said…
Gorgeous photos! It looks like you had a fab time together. I particularly love the photo of the sail boat harbour.

Being from the west coast of Sweden, having lived in UK for 11 years and on our way to US (in a year or so) AND married to a Bjorn as well :), I really relate to your blog!

Glad I found you. Must re-visit. Wishing you a great weekend!
Robin said…
Your photos are beautiful and so are your children. What a fun thing to do together as a family. It sounds like you are very thoughtful parents. I'm glad you had a good time and got a little respite.

Thanks again for stopping by my blog.
Inés Beatriz said…
Fabulous photos! Your daughter is looking like a blooming fashionista! :D
Thanks for visiting my blog and a double thank you for checking out the film, Give Up Tomorrow. Very soon the film makers will be bringing it to Spain and the Philippines and hopefully help free Paco. Thanks for the support!
Have a fabulous rest of weekend!
Gloria Haynes said…
Your photos are awesome! Looks like a wonderful time in a beautiful place. I would love to visit there one day.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Have a wonderful Sunday!
Erin O'Riordan said…
Those sunglasses are super-cute!
jaymo said…
Your kids are so photogenic, and they appear not to mind, really enjoy your posts. Great shot of the sailboat on the waves too!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....