2011 ..what a year.

What a year....   wonderful..fabulous.. exciting..
(OK... sometimes a bit SUCKY..) 

But overall..FANTASTIC year.


Both Bjørn & I started new jobs... Him being home more often... me.. being gone more.
LOTS of things for the entire family to adjust to... but I like to believe we are all happier & wiser.

I am excited & looking forward to many new exciting adventures in 2012.

I hope to be MUCH MUCH better about blogging & taking photos this year..
 I really am going to do my best. - I miss all of my bloggy friends. :-(


Hope you all have an AMAZING 2012! xxxx

Comments

Happy 2012 to you and yours! And, I'll tell you I really appreciated my butter this Christmas. xx
New jobs sound exciting - can't wait to hear more about what you're up to :) Happy new year!
Maxabella said…
Your photo board looks wonderful. Happy 2012 to you! x

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....