Greetings from the USA.. woo hoo...

Hey Y'all! -
Been a while I know... back on my home turf.... touring with my babies.  it has been BUSY BUSY BUSY.
Our trip home has been NON-stop fun.   A time of spending time with the grandparents & catching up with friends & family.

On our first day back to the states... my baby cousin just happened to be in our area...  we haven't seen each other in 18 years.  YES... 18 years... since I left to work on cruise ships..   that's my baby sister on the left - cousin in the middle..
Cousins meeting for the first time!   :-)








the next day... we took off for a 16 hour drive back to my home state...  T E X A S..  FUN FUN FUN.
We stayed with my mom's best friend.. in WIMBERLY ...  and were lucky enough to spend 2 days on different ranches..   This was Eva's first trip to Texas & she was thrilled to meet some real cowboys!
Talk about a TEXAS sized dog!
I was able to have a slumber party with my one of my BFF's Michele..
We became BFF's in 4th grade... roomed in college... worked on cruiseships together, backpacked through Europe as teenagers together... & she was my maid of honor...

















and even cooler... we finally met her 2 year old twins... 
sooo much to do, soo little time.

Enjoying a little down time this week before I head off to Vegas this weekend with my little sister.
WOOO HOOO...
Sooo good to be home!

Comments

Sally said…
Great pictures.
You are in my neck of the woods! Enjoy your trip (and our terrible drought) and take lots of pics!
Lynn Proctor said…
so glad you had such a wonderful time--great pics :)
Bigloser said…
Just want to say I've enjoyed your blog, read a lot of your posts and I can relate to so much of it. I too am an American living in Fredrikstad, Norway for the last 9 years. I'm from LA and moved here to marry my Norwegian wife. It has not been easy for me either. I don't know why I feel a need to post a comment I guess it's because I can relate so much to what you write. I have two beautiful children a girl and a boy 5 and 7 years old, I used to complain a lot about Norway, my wife was sick of it but like you I see the good side of my kids growing up here. I would like to move back to LA but really never see that happening. I am happy here though and love my wife and children and home will always be were they are. I don't know, I guess misery loves company but in this case it's not misery just difficult!
Sara Louise said…
Wimberly is so close to my hometown!
Hope you guys have a great time! Tell Texas HOWDY for me! :)
TheFrenchWife said…
Awesome pictures! Are you getting your fix on Velvetta chesse and target?!
Kelli Nørgaard said…
You do know that your kids are going to just fall more in love with Texas with each day and each meeting, right?! :-)
MommyLisa said…
Cool - my friend Nettie has been home here for a month - she teaches in Norway, so she has the time to take off.
Empty Nester said…
Very much enjoyed your pictures! Looks like everyone is having a marvelous time! It's always nice to come home again, isn't it?!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....