More Texas photos...

As I said in my in my last post... had a FANTASTIC. TIME. in TEXAS ... would LOVE to move back one day... sigh, a girl can dream can't she? :-)  
 I have been a busy busy girl and have loads & loads of pictures to share


Oh have I missed the Lone Star all over the place...  loved it sooo much.. I bought several to put on my house. LOL

Loved the above photo... :-)  the children loved being on the Ranch.
Look at the baby goats! - if only we could have taken them with us!

kids collected fresh eggs & fed the chickens

Hung out with the LLAMAs..



Hello Monster dog.  

Next post... VEGAS baby.. :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
gosh i cant believe how big your kids are getting!!!! and i wish could take one of those goats home with me too :)
Sara Louise said…
Home. Sick.
I need to decorate my house with some Lonestars. Maybe I'll get a big ol' one for my front door so everyone who steps into my house knows it's like the Texas Embassy and must say "y'all" even in a French accent.
Kelli Nørgaard said…
We have Texas stuff and Lone stars in our house in DK too...but honestly, MY VIKING Is the one that bought most of them!!!
Enjoy the rest of your visit!
Debbie @ OtRD said…
Those baby goats are too cute! Looks like a great time in TX!!
Lynn Proctor said…
love your pics--looks like a lot of fun--what is the story on the doggy!
Caroline said…
Kids must have had a blast running around on the ranch! Looks like a wonderful holiday. When am I going to see you?!! Busy girl.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....