Greetings from Warsaw!

I am in town for a Global Online summit with some of ORIFLAME's world leaders.... 
little.old.me.


I was blessed enough- to be sent down here.. to gather information - to come back & share with the rest of Norway.. :-)

This summer while I was in Stockholm, I had the opportunity to see these leaders in the GLOBE.. a huge arena seating 10,000 people... I sat in the nosebleed section..

(part of the Scandinavian group)
I have been breaking bread & picking their brains all week.
Life is good.

I haven't had much of a chance to see the city during this trip...
 mostly working at the Polish headquaters
But from what I have had a chance to see/ do it was been wonderful...
the people.. the food.. the hospitality..

I have never had a bad time in Poland.. it is a fantastic country. and I am looking forward to coming back to explore Warsaw a bit more.

This should be my last international trip for the year...
time to head back to Norway tomorrow & start thinking about Christmas break.. woo hoo... 

Comments

Kelly said…
I tried to leave a message, but the computer froze on me :( - Beautiful pics!! I know you love traveling, but I bet you can't wait to be with the kiddos and the hubby. Love and miss you tons!!!

Sara Louise said…
What a fantastic trip! I'd love to visit Warsaw :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....