Thankful Thursday..

I have noticed many of my friends posting things they are thankful for on FaceBook...
I mean to do it... as soon as I get a moment...
Sitting here in Warsaw, waiting for my flight.. I finally have a moment - & thought I would share with ya'll, all of  the things I am thankful for,

I am THANKFUL that the election is OVER...
and HOPEFUL, my friends will stop fighting & being downright HATEFUL to each other...
(come on people.. can't we all get along? please?)


I am THANKFUL for my job..
 - you could not create a better job for me..
I have experienced so much this past year.. been to so many amazing places


& met so many great people...

work oriflame norway make money
The thing that I am most THANKFUL for today, is heading home...
I am THANKFUL I will be there when my kiddos wake up  in the morning
& THANKFUL to have an entire weekend of KID time with my favorite people.


SO thankful...life it good!

What are you THANKFUL for?

Comments

I agree with you on the election. I am disappointed but I will be respectful of him.
Your job does sound fun! Travel, skincare, meeting new people. These days it is rare to be able to say that.
I have been reading and enjoying your blog but haven't commented due to time constraints.
Unknown said…
don't get me wrong.. I wasn't thrilled either.. but I hate to see my friends torn apart because of the election. :-(
Kelli Nørgaard said…
I am thankful that I have FORTY TWO DAYS TILL I AM WITH MY BABY GIRL!
Sara Louise said…
I am thankful that the election is over, SO THANKFUL!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....