Holy Crap...Remember me? RTT



I received a notice from blogher today cutting off my ads because I haven't posted in 2 weeks..


T W O weeks? - I have never left y'all for that long!




Sorry...really I am.




Lets see if I can catch you up with a RANDOM THOUGHTS Tuesday.... this week AMY over at The Bitchin Wives Club is hosting...


Here goes some RANDOM...


* NEVER found my passport... : ( however the American Embassy was VERY HELPFUL, and issued me an EMERGENCY passport in a matter of hours.


*The Embassy needs to fire the miserable biotch who answers the phone ...because she always seem full of doom & gloom... but really they were VERY HELPFUL.. (see above)


*The trip?- not worth the emergency passport... it was ALL WORK... wth?... usually work functions are a lot of fun... not so much this time...

never even made it into LONDON... : (


*Just got back from a nice relaxing week in the mountains skiing with another family...


*My 5 year old took off skiing off of the top of the Mt. (her first day down hill) - Did NOT turn out well... Just happy to say she was not turned off of the sport for good & begged daddy to go up again! : ) - lots of pictures coming this week...


* I have a GIRL Crush.. on about 5 different women... I sound like a horrible tramp don't I?
Met the GREATEST group of Expat women who I LOVE LOVE LOVE... went out to dinner with the lot & can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. - we are planning a girls trip to BARCELONA in Sept...


*Oh ya... While I have been away I turned 39... So far so good... my last year in my 30's has been filled with Friends/laughing/family...can't complain can I?
* My childhood BFF & Maid of Honor Michele became a first time MOMMY today...
Welcome Peyton & Brooke...aunt TT can't wait to meet y'all. MUAHHHHH!
Seriously, should anyone be THIS cute in the delivery room?


Comments

Welcome back! I missed your posts!
What A Card said…
Welcome back! Sounds like many fun reasons for a bit of a break...Happy Birthday!

And congrats to your twin momma friend--One Tree Hill fan?
Miss Footloose said…
Barcelona! Now there's a town for a girls' night out, or a few nights out.
Tezzie said…
Great to see you back! Happy belated :D I only have a couple of months left of my 30ies...freaking the heck outa me, I gotta tell you!

And, congrats to the new mommy...not fair someone should look that good seconds after birhting twins!
Sandy said…
Wonderful to see you again. :D

Happy Birthday a bit late.

Congrats to the new mommy - what a great photo.
Frizzy said…
Happy to hear you received an emergency Passport. Sorry to hear the trip wasn't what you hoped. Congrats on your friends TWINS! EXCITING TIMES! Can't wait to see your pics and last but not least, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
Donna said…
Happy birthday. Thanks for posting - I admit I was getting worried. I would've gone over and knocked on your door but, well, you're sort of far away.
sues2u2 said…
Aww, Happy Birthday! I have to admit that I was ready to email you & see what was up. bummer about the England trip.

Congrats to your friend. How exciting to have twins & honestly? She looks amazing especially considering she's just given birth to twins!
Batgirl said…
Happy belated birthday! :-)

Oh I hear you on the embassy doom and gloom thing - I think I've even met that woman! I might at some point in the future post about my experience with their system over the past few years. Let's just say I can't believe they called me in, saying all the paperwork was in order, only to be told once I arrived in Oslo that all the documentation and photos are too old (yikes 1 1/2 yrs!) and I have to get it all done again! All because they've taking their own sweet time. Aaarggh.
Batgirl said…
Oh, totally forgot - how can she look that put together in the delivery room?! I want that woman's genes! :-)
magicdarts said…
Hurray you are back! Typical me, just when I finally take the time to catch up with what's happening with you, you disappear into outer blog space for a couple of weeks :)

Good to see your littlest one has inherited your strength of character taking on the toughest slopes- I well remember my skiing debut (at the less than tender age of 17). At some pokey resort in Italy, there'd been no snow for weeks so we had to do our beginner sessions right up the top of he mountain.

Now to me a key advantage of learning when you are little is that you get little skis - me being 6ft plus, I get a pair of enormous planks. First day, last in line, I'm still desperately fidgeting with my ski boot trying to get it to stick on.

With everyone else waiting at the bottom the instructor rushes me to get on with it so I figure I'd better go. Within a second my left ski takes off full throttle down the mountains and off I go desperately trying to work out how I do a snowplough with only one ski.

I career wildly to the side eventually plummeting on my backside , ski pointing inches away from a terrified looking little 6 year olds face

Since then I've stuck to the wii fit version!!
ACR said…
welcome back!
i have been logged in under my newest account and dont get back under this acct ofter -- which means my blog roll doesnt show up with new post from others.

happy birthday!!

i will be catching up with you soon.
MoMo 2.0 said…
I love that "and while I was away I turned 39"...lol Same thing will happen to me next week....but not 39..ugh!

Glad you are home!
So you can get back to blogging!
Cristin said…
I've been sorta out of it for a couple weeks too.

Happy Belated Birthday to you.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....