Gratulerer med Dagen! 17th of May

Happy 17th of May. THe day started out WET & MISERABLE with all of the children ending up like drowned rats.... but as soon as the parade was finished... the sun came out... (of course!) Here are my little drowned rats...
We had a delicious breakfast with family where I ate my weight in berries & cakes... Now it is time to throw the last bits in to the suitcase & head out to the airport with my darling boy... & spend his last few days of being 12, running around London... Jeg gleder meg..... (I am looking forward to it...) Try to post pictures as we go along... :-)

Comments

Sally said…
Have a great time in London.
Unknown said…
Thank you Sally! :-)
Lynn Proctor said…
great picture--have a blast!
Laural Out Loud said…
Your kids are looking so grown up! I think London is one of the most amazing cities in the world- have a wonderful time there together!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....