LONDON calling...b a b y...

This time each year, life gets a little crazy.... this year is no exception.
On Thursday, we celebrate 17th of May... National Day of Norway.... there will parades, carnivals, family dinners...  it is a day of GO GO GO....
To make it even MORE hectic, Dane and I are going to skip town right after the morning parade & family lunch..
and take off to LONDON...


My BABY boy is turning 13 next week... ( how can I be the mother of a teenager?)
I really wanted to do something special with him...

So we are taking off with another of Dane's friend (who also has a birthday) & his mom...
and the 4 of us are going to paint the town red...
Wish us (the mom's) luck.

Hope y'all are having a FANTASTIC week...

 


Comments

Anonymous said…
That's a very special birthday...one that will be remembered for a long time.
Lynn Proctor said…
hope you have a blast--birthday wishes to your new teenager--and my youngest is 17 on the 17th!
Tracy said…
AHHH, have a fnatstic time...my baby just turned 13 last month and yeah, it's hard to swallow a teenager; sometimes even harder is dealing with his moods; ugh!
How close are you to London?
Have a great, amazing trip and take photos for us.
Thank you so much for the compliment on my top I wore for Mother's Day. I had so many people tell me hoe pretty it was.
Here it is and it is still 40% off!
http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/prod/Apparel/Tops/Blouses/Floral-Print-Caftan
Sara Louise said…
I'm well jel! Have a blast! :)
Holiday festivities followed by vacation- sounds great! Love the collage of your son- I hope your trip is fantastic, what a great way to turn 13!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....