365-33 Saturday at the Beach...

So I had this bright idea  of finding something from the ICE AGE for y'all...
 I headed to the beach... yes.. this is my favorite hideway... no matter the time of year..

As I climed to the top of the mountain (HILL)..
I realized that what I wanted to show you..
was COVERED WITH SNOW... 

yes... I really am still very much AMERICAN living in a Norwegian world.  sigh.. 

I will have to save the ice age post for a little later in Spring..
but have no fear... I still found some awesome (I think)  shots to share..

The Ocean... has no longer a frozen mass...
but now appeared to be tiled..
The view from the top of the  was FANTASTIC...
I headed down the mountain.. (hill)
To get to my usual spot for sunset..

I love the ferries passing by..
 Love the cracked ICE
and the sunset on the rocks..
you should have been here...
Hope y'all have had a fantastic weekend! xoxo


To see more photos from around the world.. head over to 
OUR WORLD TUESDAY!

Comments

Bill Lisleman said…
Just wondering if taking those pictures put you into a little danger. Rocks, slippery ice, drop off, look a little scary.
Fantastic shots. It's hard to decide zhich one I like the best, so I love tem all.
Have a great week!
Molly said…
Absolutely stunning scenery. What a truly beautiful part of the world to be in

Mollyxxx
Unknown said…
What a gorgeous scenery and the shots are so great!
carol l mckenna said…
Wow! Excellent photograph! Beautiful!

Carol of (A Creative Harbor) ^_^ on blogger ^_^
Anonymous said…
Such lovely shots! Winter is beautiful in Scandinavia, isn't it?
TabbyAnn said…
beautiful pics!
Tabby
http://www.shoppingwives.com
Pam said…
Having some experience with slippery rocks my first thought was also that I hope you didn't fall getting such beautiful shots! Love the ice, took a pic of some ice recently myself. Light has to hit it right though, doesn't it? Norway looks even colder than Wisconsin!
Meta said…
vilka vackra bilder helt underbart att få vara där.
Ha ett fint slut på veckan
Kram Meta
H. Bratset said…
Those photos are breathtaking!! Especially the last two with the color reflection and tiles.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....