Next stop Bergen...

Early flight in the morning... off to Bergen.. I haven't been to Bergen in YEARS..
and am really looking forward to it.

I have just started a board over at Pinterest  about the places I am going.
anyone else totally ADDICTED? 

I think of all of the neat places I have been in the last couple of years..
and all of the pictures I have promised to post... Remember Argentina?  Rome, Dublin...
 the 17 countries we took the children two on our Cross Europe camping trip?   I promise.. and then somthing always comes up..  & there the pictures sit.  on my lap top.

Ooooh, I know y'all could care less... But it is so nice for me to look back & remember.. Or for the kids to see one day.. No?

So be prepared for lots of little posts about where I am off to now...

So tomorrow Bergen.  I doubt I will have much time to do too much.. but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Pictures coming.. I promise... LOL...

Comments

Wow it looks beautiful! That is the area in Norway my family is from (a few generations back) but I've never been. I've been hearing a lot about pinterest but haven't checked it out yet... must soon. Happy travels!
Anonymous said…
excited you're coming to bergen :)

and i definitely think you should do some "blast from the past" type posts about the places! id love to see them!!!

god tur! SEE YOU TOMORROW!
Skogkjerring said…
I adore Bergen, only been once and every Norwegian I talk too and hears me go on about Bergen think I am crazy. They said I only liked it because it was nice weather...but it was wonderful, charming, and I would go back in a heartbeat...rain or no rain! Enjoy!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....