365-47 Better late than never..

I arrived home late on Valentines day..
no Valentines for me. :-(

Hubby called  me early in the morning on the 15th
and asked me to dinner..
for a late Valentines celebration..
better late then never ..right?
I can't remember the last time Bjørn and I were out..
I have forgotten how lovely our little city, Fredrikstad  can be ..
We had a nice dinner at a new restaurant ..
and took a walk around the promenade.
It feels as if we have been passing each other in airports for the past few months..
so it was nice to have a quiet dinner.. just to catch up.

Hope y'all had a lovely Valentines with your sweetie.

Comments

Sara Louise said…
Absolutely better late than never! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....