Never alone...

I love taking pictures...
something about walking around with a camera in hand
gives me peace.

& ONE of these days..
I will invest in a nice LENS, a photo editing program,
& a course on how to take
 REALLY GOOD PICTURES.

But in the meantime, I am happy that people like my photos..
you should see the smile on my face when people like my pictures on Facebook & share them..

Means even more when I can help inspire others with their creative talent.

A dear friend of mine wrote this poem the other night after I posted these pictures on Facebook
& I just wanted to share..

 No matter where


Be it gloom or glee

Goals afar or fears a’near

Alone you will never be.


Thank you friend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....