Too "Old" to Glow? -I don't think so.....

Part of my job requires me to be a Human Guinea Pig....  
sigh... it is a rough job.. but someone must do it.

I have the opportunity to try out most of the new cosmetics/fragrances on the market....

Why don't I write more about it? - cause there is very little out there that REALLY impresses me...

When I had the opportunity to try a few new products from Lancôme... 
I agreed..not thinking I would love them... use them... or be willing to by.

That's the real test for me... would I be willing to BUY this product?

I have very sensitive skin.. & try to use as little as possible on my face...
I have never wanted to use a primer...  but was willing to try La Base Pro...

From the first little drop on the back of my hand...I was IN LOVE....

La Base Pro

Perfecting Makeup Primer
Smoothing Effect, Oil Free

This amazing oil-free makeup base creates a smooth, radiant and long-lasting canvas for a more perfected makeup look. Exclusive Lancôme Elasto-Smooth™ technology refines skin’s texture and diffuses light to visibly reduce imperfections with a satin-soft finish. Makeup glides on seamlessly. Color stays more true and vibrant for a radiant, air-brushed look all day.

TRUE TRUE TRUE... I have been using this EVERYDAY for the past two weeks... & it is AMAZING.. 


Usually by the time I am getting into the mirrored elevator  on my home after a 8-12 hour day..
I look like CRAP... 
I look like I have been working 12 hours...
but these past 2 weeks I have been using La Base,  my face still looks FRESH.. foundation is STILL in place..
I still look AMAZING (if I say so myself... LOL)   Bottom line..   La Base Pro does what it says...

The second product I agreed to try (with an eye-roll)  was 
Éclat Miracle

Serum of Light
Complexion Illuminator

I am always afraid of looking a fool- I don't want to look like I am trying to be 20 again... not sure how much I wanted to be LIT from within... ( yawn....)  Not being a make up artist.. I am figuring out to how to use these products like most of you would.
OK - I thought, I would give it a try....

"Liquid mirror" particles scatter at the surface of the skin to produce a continuous illuminating effect

Immediately, every complexion lights up with a new perfection
Can be used alone, or mixed with foundation or use on top of foundation as a highlighter.

AGAIN...LOVE LOVE LOVE...  
I think I could become an Éclat Miracle junkie... For. REAL..
would I buy it?
HELL. YES.

Very easy to control... a few dabs on your cheek bones.. a couple dabs down the bridge of my nose... & I have been using it on the inside corners of my eyes as well...

This has been a great tool in transitioning between my summer/fall foundations....  My summer foundation was looking a little GREY on me... & the fall foundation was just a tad light...  this lit me up in all of the right places... 


As far as "glowing"? you do... but in the right way.. you skin looks like you have a healthy glow to it...

Am I too old to glow? - Nope... 

Comments

Thanks for the tips! As a non-makeup person, I'm always looking for easy stuff. Are theses available in the US? Are they crazy expensive?
Unknown said…
I *so* want to try these now!! And I don't think I'd be very good at the whole tester thing... I give up far too quickly on any products on the market.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....