A few more from Deutschland...

Are y'all getting sick of my photos yet?    Sorry... only a few more from . THIS. TRIP...
bruuu haa ha ahaaa..
I still have to tell you about Croatia & the rest of my adventures from the U.S.
& then on THURSDAY... I am off to THAILAND..
I am excited about the trip... but I have been on the go a lot lately..

as soon as things slow down.. you know I will be itching to travel again.

OK, so without further ado... here are a few more shots from our German Break
Little Miss Eva... more like her mama everyday...
- told me she just wants to travel around & take pictures when she grows up...
(I think she heard me say that a couple of times.)

Yep.. I am looking just a tad bit tired here-
but this is after driving around 2000 km in a week.. between work & vacation...
A Giant THANK YOU.. to Kelli over at Mads & Kelli
for sending me over to the castle... I wasn't sure what to do with the kids..
gotta love Facebook in the time of crisis lol.

Flensburg... the town with hanging shoes... what's that all about?

they really DO love each other... even after 1,000 hours in the car together!

Comments

That castle is so gorgeous! :-)
Travel Bugs said…
Beautiful castle shot. Hope u have a great time in Thailand. Which part of Thailand are you exploring? Bangkok? Phuket? Chiangmai?
Unknown said…
Tiakwee... will be heading to Phuket! - really looking forward to it!
Lisa C. said…
Awwww Little Miss Eva! She's just precious!! I love her goals of travel and photography. Good for her!

Bon voyage de France! and enjoy Thailand!
Sara Louise said…
That castle is a total fairy tale!
But is it just me, or are all of those hanging shoes totally creepy???
Alyx said…
Ahhhh makes me miss Germany!!

Have a blast in Thailand!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....